Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let it snow!!!

So the day after Christmas we went up to Huntington for a week in the mountains. Our friends Shawn & Jenn joined us for the weekend. Then my parents came up for a day so I could go skiing with my husband. Then Nathan and his girlfriend joined us for dinner one night. We had such a great relaxing time full of family, friends, good food, snow, skiing, and quality time together. It snowed two nights while we were there, so it looked like a winter wonderland. Rob is already planning to put Logan on skiis next year...yikes!


Jenn, Logan & I went to Sierra Summit to visit the boys for lunch.


This was Logans first time seeing snow!

The skiiers
Playing board games
Quality time with daddy
My mom made the best stew shile she was here, thanks mom!!!We ventured out for a walk, and Rob pushed Logan back up the hill :) Look at Logan looking at his daady with such love

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!
    I have been LOVING your updates!!! Keep em coming! I can't get enough of little Logan. I also want to see pictures of when your new niece arrives!!! Love you guys!
    ~Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last picture. That's a framer!!! Happy New Year to you, Rob, and Logan. We hope to see you very soon. Wishing you all the best in 2010!

    ReplyDelete