This past Sunday my Aunts Linda & Carol gave us an amazing baby shower! Thank you so much to my Aunties who know how to throw a great party! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends & family! I can't wait to put to use all the great gifts! Logan is spoiled already.








The baby shower for Logan was so nice. Thank you for including me in this special time in your life! I can't wait for May!
ReplyDeleteNo I can't wait until May!!! Such a cute post. And by the way, I love your background Katie!
ReplyDelete~Cherie
Looks like I missed a wonderful shower for your sweet little boy to be. So sorry to have missed it. Lots of love to you and Rob!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including me in your special day. It was wonderful spending the afternoon you, your family, and your friends. Wishing you a very healthy rest of your pregnancy and of course an easy delivery. Can't wait to meet Logan.
ReplyDelete